Today, organizations worldwide are engaged in individual and unique digital transformation journeys. The goal, always, is to differentiate the business and drive new value through better customer and employee experiences.
But change at scale is hard and across industries, organizations face two common challenges:
- Increasingly complex IT infrastructure
- And a critical shortage of the technical expertise needed to support successful digital transformation (i.e., strategy, planning, execution and ongoing management).
That’s where Kyndryl comes in.
A $19B technology services company with 90,000 skilled practitioners, we design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical systems that the world depends on every day.
For more than 30 years as part of the IBM business, customers have trusted us with their most vital systems. Market leaders – like BRF Global, SimCorp and Broadridge Financial – rely on us to help them navigate major technological change. And we’re a recognized leader by industry analysts, like Gartner, Forester and IDC.
Our purpose is accelerating your progress – and our specialty is innovation at scale.
We deliver by applying our intellectual property and portfolio of more than 3,000 patents to simplify complex technology environments. We bring together top engineering talent, operating models, and insights from IT patterns to allow our customers to minimize the risk and maximize the benefits of digital transformation. We also have the distinction of being the largest infrastructure implementation and managed services provider in the world.
As an independent company, Kyndryl will:
- Have the flexibility to apply our expertise to more partner ecosystems to deliver better outcomes for our customers.
- Expand investments in skills and innovation our customer need.
- And become even more nimble and responsive by bringing our teams – and the decision-making authority – closer to our customers.
Kyndryl addresses both the skills and infrastructure challenges by providing the engineering talent, operating models, insights and scale for the instrumented IT environments our customers need to become digital businesses. With Kyndryl, customers can modernize and extend legacy IT, digitize the right processes and data, and actively pursue digitalization to achieve strategic objectives and enable better business outcomes.
That is made possible through an integrated solution portfolio – built on and differentiated by our mission-critical expertise, our applied data and IP, and our broad ecosystem – to help our customers reach their digital transformation goals:
- Cloud services to help you simplify complex hybrid IT management for greater visibility, manageability and flexibility.
- Core Enterprise and zCloud services to help you modernize and extend legacy IT to hybrid-cloud platforms for increased agility.
- Digital workplace services to help you empower your employees to securely work across digital, physical and other environments.
- Applications, Data & AI services to help you unlock the full potential of your ERP system on any cloud.
- Security & Resiliency services to help you enable resilient models to mitigate risk and ensure business continuity.
- Network & Edge services to help you prepare for the next wave of cloud with 5G-enabled edge and software-defined networking.
Kyndryl also offers advisory, implementation, and managed services across technology infrastructures that enables our customers to de-risk and realize the full value of their digital transformations. With greater freedom of action, Kyndryl extends these capabilities to an even broader ecosystem of technology providers – including hyperscalers, hybrid multi-cloud vendors, global systems integrators (GSIs), independent software vendors (ISVs) and more – to develop more services that are digitally consumable to new customers and markets.
In summary, at Kyndryl we have:
- More than 30 years of designing, building and managing mission-critical IT environments for our customers.
- Our 90,000+ thousand skilled professionals are proven in helping power vital technology systems across essential industries.
- We are already empowering thousands of customers – including 75% of the Fortune 100 – to achieve their goals.
- And we provide undisputed technology leadership in the market
Who better to help you take the next step in your digital transformation journey?
Go to www.kyndryl.com to find out more.